Monday, October 27, 2008

MySpace blog from August 2007

This is another blog from August of 2007. I had hurt my back and this was an update!

So. My back is doing much better. I'm not taking any more mind altering drugs. But I have to tell you one story from my most recent back being out episode. Mark hauled me to the doctor who gave me scripts for Vicodin and Vallium. I proceeded to come home and take one of each just as the directions stated. About 30 minutes later, I started floating towards the ceiling and I knew the ceiling fan was going to cut me to little pieces. I frantically screamed for Morgan in a slurred voice that she barely understood and made her laydown with her arm across me and her head on my sholder so we could both nap without any danger of being cut up! I would like to warn you all, drugs are bad. They seem to make one very light and bouyant! I would suggest keeping around something with some weight to it (55 pounds at least) if you are going to mix these two in particular!

No comments: