Monday, October 27, 2008

MySpace Blog from November 2007

Here is another blog that I wrote in 2007 on Myspace and although it makes me cry each time I read it, I don't want to lose it. You don't have to read it if you don't want to. It's upsetting.


So, Morgan just broke my heart. She came out here about 15 minutes ago sobbing. She could hardly talk. Tears were streaming down her face. She finally got out that she couldn't sleep because she was worried about what would happen to her and Shawn if Daddy and I died. Who would take care of them if they were still little kids? I comforted her more than I ever have before. Just sat here holding her tight and rocked her and told her that her Daddy and I weren't going anywhere any time soon. She calmed down finally. She blew her nose and went to bed. I told her to think about hanging up the Christmas lights this weekend and what presents she wants for Christmas. And now I'm the one sitting out here crying. Damn. Why does being a parent have to hurt so much some times?



No comments: